Columbia, Tennessee is an exceptional day trip when you are visiting Nashville, Tennessee. Our downtown historic square is full of locally owned shops and restaurants. When you are heading into town on Highway 31 / North Garden / Nashville Highway / Carmack Boulevard be sure to stop in at the New South Marketplace shopping center right before you get to the square. This unique shopping destination was once a tire center! There are several unique shops in New South, each one locally owned and operated.
- Lime & Loaf - local purveyors of all things kitchen and cooking
- Tallgrass Meat - Columbia's only locally owned butcher shop
- Grinder's Switch Winery - Columbia's latest wine bar!
- Black Pearl Boutique - Woman owned women's boutique
- Bloomstall Flower Boutique - Flowers, accessories, gifts
- Needle and Grain - A modern general store for Columbia
New South Marketplace is located at 510 North Garden Street in downtown Columbia, Tennessee.