Halloween Flower Crown Event- Limited Attendance Engagement
Sunday October 24, 2021
Come celebrate Halloween with an evening of spooky, creative fun! After we gather, you will be guided on how to make a simple flower crown using lovely fresh flowers and greens. This is the first time for this particular workshop & we have some fun surprises in store!
Once your flower crown is finished, be ready to pose for Meredith of Tatted Cat Photography! She will be taking individual snaps of you and the entire evening. This is a perfect evening for groups of friends! Please reserve early, space is limited.
- This event is reserved for those 18+
- Light refreshments will be served
- Tickets are non refundable as there are a very limited number of seats. Contact the shop should you need to transfer your ticket to another person.
- Please include your email address so we can send you a link to the photo gallery of the event.
- If you are giving the class as a gift please include the giftee's email address. They will be sent a notice that they have been signed up for the event.
- To purchase multiple spots, add the item to your cart and then adjust the quantity in the drop down on the cart page.
- If you have had a positive COVID 19 test, known exposure to COVID 19, or any COVID 19 symptoms up to a week before the event, please contact the shop & we will offer a shop credit or you are welcome to transfer your ticket with advance notice. We wish to make this evening safe and as enjoyable for everyone. Disposable masks will be available upon request.